10' x 20' Non-Climate Unit
Equivalent to: One-Car Garage
Relocating for work? 10' x 20' units can store all of the belongings in a multiple-bedroom house, residence, including business storage files and inventory ideal for storage racks.
Best for over-sized items like a couch, a refrigerator, a washer/dryer and a dining room set or several large boxes).
- Storing the contents of a small house while moving or building a new home
- Storing cars and other vehicles
- Additional business storage for supplies or equipment
Other Factors to Consider
Always be sure to consider the limitations of your entire storage space, but make sure you take advantage of all three dimensions when thinking about your items (i.e., length, width, and height). Here are some other things to think about:
- Be aware that many household items come in different sizes. In other words, just because a storage unit can fit a small mattress doesn’t necessarily mean it can fit your king size mattress.
- Items like sofas or dressers may have to be turned on their side in order to maximize your storage space. Use the eight-foot vertical space to your advantage!
- Including shelves can help you take advantage of the height of your storage unit and store more items.