10' x 10' Non-Climate Unit
Equivalent to: Bedroom
Need more space? 10' x 10' units can store furnishings for the average 750 sq. ft. residence, including some major appliances.
Best for family room furniture (sofa, coffee table, shelves, etc.) and two full bedroom sets (mattress sets, night stands, dressers, etc.)
- Storing large furniture and appliances during a move
- Storing a jet ski or motorcycle
- Storing tailgating gear, like a small trailer, during the off-season
Other Factors to Consider.
- Be aware that many household items come in different sizes. In other words, just because a storage unit can fit a small mattress doesn’t necessarily mean it can fit your king size mattress.
- Items like sofas or dressers may have to be turned on their side in order to maximize your storage space. Use the eight-foot vertical space to your advantage!
- Including shelves can help you take advantage of the height of your storage unit and store more items.