10' x 15' Non-Climate Unit
Equivalent to: 2/3 of a One-Car Garage
Relocating to a new home? 10' x 15' units can hold the contents of four rooms, such as mattress sets, sofas, armchairs, dining room sets, large-screen TVs and chests of drawers. This is the perfect size for storing large furniture and appliances during a move, an extended trip or even a military deployment.
Best for a two-bedroom apartment or house, including appliances, boxes and miscellaneous items, and commercial storage inventory.
- Storing the contents of a large apartment or house while in the process of moving
- Storing a compact vehicle, motorcycle, scooter, or jet ski
Other Factors to Consider
- Be aware that many household items come in different sizes. In other words, just because a storage unit can fit a small mattress doesn’t necessarily mean it can fit your king size mattress.
- Items like sofas or dressers may have to be turned on their side in order to maximize your storage space. Use the eight-foot vertical space to your advantage!
- Including shelves can help you take advantage of the height of your storage unit and store more items.