- Non-Climate Units
- 10' x 15' Non-Climate Unit
10' x 15' Non-Climate Unit
Equivalent to: 2/3 of a One-Car Garage
Relocating to a new home? 10' x 15' units can hold the contents of four rooms, such as mattress sets, sofas, armchairs, dining room sets, large-screen TVs and chests of drawers. This is the perfect size for storing large furniture and appliances during a move, an extended trip or even a military deployment.
Best for a two-bedroom apartment or house, including appliances, boxes and miscellaneous items, and commercial storage inventory.
- Storing the contents of a large apartment or house while in the process of moving
- Storing a compact vehicle, motorcycle, scooter, or jet ski
Other Factors to Consider
Always be sure to consider the limitations of your entire storage space, but make sure you take advantage of all three dimensions when thinking about your items (i.e., length, width, and height). Here are some other things to think about:
- Be aware that many household items come in different sizes. In other words, just because a storage unit can fit a small mattress doesn’t necessarily mean it can fit your king size mattress.
- Items like sofas or dressers may have to be turned on their side in order to maximize your storage space. Use the eight-foot vertical space to your advantage!
- Including shelves can help you take advantage of the height of your storage unit and store more items.