5' x 10' Climate Controlled Unit
Equivalent to: Walk-in closet
Whether you live in an apartment with little storage space or whether you live in a dated home with overflowing closets, 5' x 10' units can help you hold on to your valuables (when they're not in use) and keep your home feeling organized.
Best for small amounts of furniture (sofas, chairs, etc.), mattresses, sporting gear, dorm room furniture, small appliances, and boxes.
NOTE: Climate controlled units are inside an air-conditioned building, making them the perfect home (away from home) for your valuables.
- Storing dorm furniture and belongings over the summer
- Storing sporting gear, such as surfboards, snowboards, or golf clubs
- Temporary storage while moving from one small apartment to another
Other Factors to Consider
- Be aware that many household items come in different sizes. In other words, just because a storage unit can fit a small mattress doesn’t necessarily mean it can fit your king size mattress.
- Items like sofas or dressers may have to be turned on their side in order to maximize your storage space. Use the eight-foot vertical space to your advantage!
- Including shelves can help you take advantage of the height of your storage unit and store more items.